Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Pismo Beach / Arroyo Grande is locally owned and operated by Mark Powers.
Our SERVPRO motto is, “Faster to Any Size Disaster.”
In this motto we are saying two things:
First, we are saying that we prioritize and pride ourselves in responding quickly. Other, “so called,” remediation and restoration companies do not respond or show up when they say they will -- not us! We respond quickly and we communicate with our customers throughout the whole process.
Second, we address “any size disasters.” We mean that we are positioned to help the large commercial facility that requires months of work and we’re positioned to help families and residential homes recover.
We have made this commitment to our customers because we understand the difficulties of water and fire damage. To wait, to be slow, to be unresponsive typically means more damage and a larger project than it might be under different circumstances.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (805) 473-0772
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Pismo Beach / Arroyo Grande arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.